CNSW 2020 Annual General Meeting
29th August 2020
Please find further information relating to this year's AGM in the body of this email as well as in the attachments.
Please take care to read all information to ensure you understand any changes that may have happened with this years meeting.
Can you please ensure this is circulated to all members. This year members are invited to attend via Zoom as guests if they would like to. The process is explained in the attachments below.
How will this years AGM be different?
- There is an option this year to attend the AGM via Zoom.
- The voting process this year for club delegates who cannot attend will be via email to the returning officer.
- There is no longer the need for a delegate to hold proxy for another club.
- There are 40 places available to attend in person subject to any changes in Health Orders.
- Appropriate social distancing will be in place and attendees are welcome to wear masks if they wish.
- CNSW requests that if you are unwell in any way you do not attend the meeting in person but attend via Zoom invite.
- Meeting attendees will be required to register and provide a telephone number and have their temperature recorded.
The Dougherty Community Centre Auditorium
7 Victor St Chatswood
Time: 11.30 am [please note you will not have access to the venue prior to 11.20am]
- Light refreshments will be available.
- There is nearby parking and easy access to the venue.
- It is a 15 minute stroll from Chatswood Station
The 2020 AGM Agenda
The Status of Committees and Officers
The Timeline and Zoom Meeting Process
Minutes of the 2019 AGM
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information